Monday, June 02, 2008

Never Say Never

I hope to get back to my discussion of plotting soon, but I’ve been busy this past week finishing our bath project. Our builder snagged major jury duty with less then a week to go on the project. Faced with waiting potentially forever, or finishing the room myself, I opted for DIMS.

After Katrina, when we couldn’t hire anyone to Sheetrock the house, I learned how to hang, float, and finish drywall. But once I finished my last room (if I remember correctly, the master bath), I said, “Never again!”

Never say never again.

3 comments:

Steve Malley said...

There is nothing that annoys us so much that the universe won't serve it up, over and over again...

At least you have someone who's good at it, works cheap and is available on a moment's notice! ;-)

Shauna Roberts said...

Good luck finishing up. I look forward to the pictures.

Charles Gramlich said...

Well, I suppose my saying, better you than me is not much of a comfort.

Good luck with getting it all done soon. Such chores can be so time consumming.