Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just Cats

I'm still struggling with the rewrite of the first third of my book, so I thought I'd do an update on our new foundling and her babies.



Mama is slowly gaining weight--not an easy task while also feeding four hungry little ones.



The kittens all have their eyes open and are getting huge.



Here's a picture of big bad Huckleberry, being silly.



And here is a photo of my little sweetheart, Press Cat, that I found on the camera and didn't even know I had.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I've seen orange tabbies before with that darker coloration around their mouths. It must be something genetic.

Cute!

Steve Malley said...

awwwwwwwwwwww, so...... CUTE.....

systems...... overloading......

must... pet.... kitties.....

:D

orannia said...

Oh, thank you for the photos! They are all gorgeous and they characters come shining through :)

Barbara Martin said...

Kittens are always cute, and mother has interesting markings on her face.